If you want personal attention, an individual training plan that fits your needs, ongoing guidance, motivation and support, you have come to right place.
I endeavour to offer a 1-2-1 coached experience which is built around you, your goals and your life. Depending on our budget and requirements, the package can be tailored to your needs and include the following:
- 1-2-1 coaching – I’ll work with you on an ongoing basis and provide all the guidance, motivation and support you need for success.
- Training programme personalised for you and organised around your work and family life
- Training schedules are delivered weekly in weekly training blocks. Each block will have a specific purpose and training characteristics which will vary each week. I also realise that life throws you a curveball from time to time so short notice adjustments to the training schedule are not an issue or limited to a certain number
- Premium Training Peaks Account – I use an online training diary system called Training Peaks to deliver your training plans. You will receive a free Premium Training Peaks athlete account which then allows you to send feedback and your training data to me for analysis and feedback.
- High levels of feedback and communication – coaching is all about connection with and commitment to the athlete. Once you sign up with me as a coached athlete, you can contact me via email, phone, Skype, in person etc. Contact is unlimited (within reason…)
- Equipment advice – as a tri shop owner I have gained a wealth of knowledge of triathlon equipment over the years; from bikes, bike fitting to realistic views on any equipment you may need for your sport
- Strength and conditioning programmes to address any weaknesses
- Technique sessions (swim, bike or run)
- Video swim analysis
- Bike fitting
- Fitness testing to make sure you are progressing in the right direction
- Pre-race bike checks
My fees are very competitive and a free consultation may be the best place to start, so please don’t hesitate to contact me.