Ideal if you need some specific help on a particular skill or just starting out. These one hour sessions are designed to build your confidence and can cover the following:
- Private swim lesson – stroke correction, advice on technique and tips that will help you improve your swimming.
- Swim analysis – get your stroke filmed from 4 different angles to find out what’s really going on, above and under the water.
- Open water swim session – great for building confidence in open water, especially if you are a novice.
- Race bike set up – I can set you up for comfort and efficiency and advise on all the small (but often overlooked) details from where to place your drink bottles, spares to nutrition etc.
- Run form session – Struggling with injuries? A technique change could help!
- Run gait analysis – To find that right shoe for you.
- Cycling skills session – If you feel unstable on the bike, are afraid of cornering or struggle with gear selection, this may be for you.
- Basic bike maintenance – Got a big race coming up and not sure how to repair a puncture, change a tyre or want to know how to index the gears?
- Bike fit – it’s extremely important to get the best out of your bike position (see more details on bike fit above)
In short, anything you may need help with when it comes to swimming, biking or running, I can help. Don’t hesitate to contact me to discuss.